1. What are you doing this summer?
This summer, I want to fully enjoy the sunny weather in Vancouver. When friends come and visit, I will be their guide to this beautiful city. One of my biggest chores this summer is to power wash my balcony
2. Your favourite pastime? What do you do when you don't have to work?
I am a super couch potato. Anything and everything from Chinese / Western soap operas, reality TV shows, talk shows and entertainment news. I can watch TV all day.
3. Favourite Food
Sweet and Sour Pork, Prawn Dumplings (Har Gao), Watermelon.
4. What is a good day for you?
Wake up feeling fit and healthy. That's a good day for me.
5. What is a bad day for you?
When I forget to bring my phone. That's a bad day for me.
6. Who is the most famous person you have met? What was the experience like?
Late singer Roman Tam (羅文). After his interview, he volunteered to record a music program with me.
7. How important are Friends?
It's easier to have gold worth millions than a life-long friend.
8. What can you say about Love?
Love is to cherish, to trust, to be tolerant and patient.
9. What super power would you like to have?
Time travel. So I can stop or prevent natural disasters and human tragedies.
10. In your next life, what would you like to come back as?
I want to be myself again. I have no regrets for this life and hope my next life will be even more wonderful.
11. How do you prepare for work?
I watch at least one new release film a week, research on the internet and listen to Chinese and Western songs new and old.
12. What drives you crazy?
Bad drivers and people who talk during a concert or a stage performance.
13. What can't you live without?
14. What would you like to try that you haven't tried before?
Cycling and parachuting.